The aerospace industry today is rising to the challenges of increasingly widespread air travel in a society keen on preserving our environment and that of generations to come. Technological breakthroughs, new materials, plant organisation, interfacing, powerful engines and much more - airframe manufacturers, OEMs, and engine
manufacturers are constantly reinventing the aircraft of the future.
Our added value
Assystem is one of the leading European Aerospace engineering companies and relies on thirty years of experience shared by 4,000 employees specialised in Aerospace. Assystem accompanies its clients in the development process and during the whole life cycle of products as well as in optimizing their industrial investments. Involvement in programmes refers to services offered in the development and production sector, including coordination and realization of the respective customer projects.
The teams are developing customer solutions either on site or in-house. In any case, they generate efficient global solutions, meeting the project requirements reliably and accurately in terms of resources, costs and offset obligations.
With more than 600 engineers & technicians in Germany, and engineering locations in Hamburg, Augsburg, Berlin, Bremen, Donauwoerth, Munich, Rostock and Stade, Assystem is a reliable and recognized top-level partner for aerospace companies of all sizes. Cross-border project management and a service offer along the entire process chain, including the option of global engineering, provide an ideal basis for the modern and competitive support of complex projects.
- Systems System Integration; Development Electric / Electronic Systems
- Structure Design & Analysis; Stress; Fatigue & Damage Tolerance; Certification Services
- Aircraft Modifications Design Part 21, STC, Repair, Revision to AFM and Supplements
- Cabin Interior Customizing & Upgrade Services; VIP & Completion; Certification Services
- Crew Rest Unit Crew rest solution based on economy seats
- Industrial Services Manufacturing Engineering; Quality Management; Project Engineering; Certification Support