We develop automotive electronics, software, and mechanics for our customers. We are open to new challenges and opportunities in our industry, and we efficiently address these as part of our development projects. In addition, we offer consulting in innovative areas such as safety-critical systems, advanced driver assistance systems, and electromobility. We also support our customers with product engineering services at a fixed price in order to realize our shared goal: To shape the mobility of the future.
We gladly comply with the increasing request of our customers to outsource development tasks and responsibility to partners. Our services we provide on-site and locally. In our Competence Centers we bundle cross-regional technology expertise, process know-how and product understanding. They support the on-site teams in solving challenging tasks in Germany. For the realization of larger projects, we work with engineers from the Automotive Engineering Center in Romania. So we provide our solutions also in a global context.
- Combination of technology, engineering and services
- Holistic and sustainable solutions
- We offer a range of innovative tools for increasing efficiency throughout the development process
- Solutions developed in our research projects are implemented in our customers' projects
- Motivated teams acting local, nationwide and global
- Optimizing processes by know-how transfer through training sessions
- Our employees receive award-winning trainee programs and technology-oriented trainings
- Safety & Systems Engineering
- Design of Components and Component Groups
- Stress Engineering and Numerical Validation
- Development of ECU Hardware Prototypes including Small Series Production
- Model-based Development of ECU Functions
- AUTOSAR & Virtual Integration
- Integration and Operation of Test Systems
- Engineering of Tools & Test Systems
- Model & Software Quality
- Supplier and Quality Management
With our products, we put our strategy 'model-based from specification to HiL testing' into practice.
We offer a wide range of tools to increase efficiency in the development process for complex electronic systems. These tools cover the processes from model-based specification and development to model-based test systems to systematic test case generation.
Our products are - you will be redirected to the homepage of our affiliated company Berner & Mattner:
- TESTONA: Systematic test case development
- MERAN: Specification of systems with many variants
- MESSINA: Test platform for model-based ECU function development
- MESSINA HiL: Scalable HiL test system
- MESSINA RS: Robot-based test automation for infotainment-/interior electronics
- MODENA: Specification and test system for infotainment applications
- PowerDiff: Graphical diff-tool for IBM Rational Statemate
- SIENA: Domain specific message generator
Staying ahead of the pack in terms of international competition is a strategic goal of our customers. We have concentrated our experience and in-depth technical knowledge into Competence Centers in order to provide our customers with specific development support and advice from our highly qualified staff. Our Competence Centers provide expertise to the on-site teams to jointly address the complex tasks at hand.
- Successful implementation of individual customer solutions - all from a single source
- Comprehensive domain know-how
- Team concept: experienced senior consultants – well-versed developers – local contact persons
- Operating Germany-wide
You can find more information about our Automotive Engineering Solutions & Products in the brochure
You can find a lot more information about the group-wide engineering services for the automotive industry on the corporate website of our parent company Assystem Group but also our German affiliate companies Berner & Mattner und SILVER ATENA.