Risks evolve over time, technologies are increasingly sophisticated, and budget constraints are real in a world that is becoming more complex, where alliances are increasingly global and undergo constant metamorphosis. In such a climate one must be able to adapt the arsenal of resources available to our democracies while keeping it in operational condition.
Our added value
Assystem manages projects with stringent technical and safety constraints. Our teams are capable of coordinating and managing multiple providers in a sensitive customer environment. According to each business area and the corresponding skill sets, seasoned experts are ready to work on customer-specific solutions. Assystem's expertise bases on defence projects, for example:
- Airbus A400M: Structure development fuselage area (static stress calculations, certification reports) as well as Engine TP400 (design and structural mechanics)
- Eurocopter Tiger: Inbord equipment modification (electrics and wiring) and Engine MTR390 ((design and structural mechanics)
- Nato Helicopter Industries NH90: Structure - inbord equipment modification and integration to compartment (construction documents, bills-of-material) and Qualification (qualification documents); Requirements Engineering (qualification support), Test Engineering (test plan, integration tests assistance, test records, DDP (Declaration of Design and Performance); Project Engineering (creation and optimizing of configuration database, maintainability analysis, maintenance records verification)
- Eurofighter/Typhoon: Engine EJ200 (design and structural mechanics)
- Saab Gripen: Stress analysis of systems (actuators) and structural elements of landing flap and landing gear
The services portfolio includes traditional development in the areas of design and analysis, as well as, qualification services, quality and project management and production-related engineering services such as production control, material technology and test engineering. We act either as a project partner or support our customers on-site.
- Structure Design & Analysis; Stress; Fatigue & Damage Tolerance; Certification Services
- Engines Design; Aerodynamics / Acoustics / Thermal analysis; Structural mechanics
In addition we support our customers in the area of embedded systems with technical experts for flexible HR solutions:
- Systems System Development; System Integration; System Engineering; Embedded SW Development; Development Electric / Electronic Systems
You can find a lot more information about the group-wide engineering services for the defence and security industry on the corporate website of our parent company Assystem Group but also our German affiliate companies Berner & Mattner und SILVER ATENA.